On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Burr & Forman’s Results Matter Radio Show: Nancy Wright Whatley, Vice President of Entrepreneurial Development for the Metro Atlanta Chamber talking about how the Chamber helps connect small business members to Fortune 100 Companies.
- From Atlanta Business Radio: CEO of Facdeals and partner at redpepper, Dave McMullen talks about how redpepper has instituted 20% time.
- From Atlanta Business Radio: A second clip features Dave McMullen explains what Facedeals is (and it scares Dana a little bit!)
Other topics covered on the show:
- Gov. Deal leading another business mission to China and Japan.
- BCBS of GA adding 750 new jobs in Atlanta (and Columbus).
- New list from Money magazine puts 3 Atlanta cities in the Top 50 Best Places to Live. (Dana begs to differ because all the places on the list are small towns).
- UGA researchers working on new treatment for breast cancer using nanoparticles.
- … and lots more!
And on Dana’s personal soapbox:
- Privacy and technology… where do we draw the line on what to share and who can see it. If we’re so afraid of people being up in our business, why are we sharing it all on Facebook and Instagram? AND why are all these teens and twenty-somethings running around taking “selfies” (pictures of themselves)… what is that all about?