On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: Bill Blackwell, Business & Community Manager for the Gwinnett Center, talks about plans for a new hotel on the campus.
- From Burr & Forman’s Results Matter Radio Show: Chris Arndt of Financial Executives International (FEI) talks about the need for CFOs to have an exit strategy.
- From Atlanta Business Radio: Ernie Garcia, Jr., President and Founder of Carvana – explains the Carvana model and talks about why traditional car dealers can’t make money without selling you things you may not need.
Other topics covered on the show:
- Fun events happening around Atlanta
- MARTA moving north! Expansion planned along GA 400 in North Fulton County.
- Is North Carolina getting rid of their tax break for movie companies and will Georgia reap the benefits if they do?
- Atlanta is #4 in the “happiest cities” survey, but our friends and family don’t bring us happiness and we’re still kinda worried about money1
- … and lots more!
And on Dana’s personal soapbox:
- Before the Labor Day holiday, it seemed like Dana’s efforts to buy her first used car were going well. Alas, there were some bumps, cursing and raging before the car was finally purchased. Here how the story ends!!