On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From MidtownReview.com: History Channel TV Host and Author Brad Meltzer talks about the JFK conspiracy theories featured in his new book: HISTORY DECODED: THE 10 GREATEST CONSPIRACIES OF ALL TIME.
- From Gwinnett Business Radio: Jason West, the Director of Programming and Development for the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center talks about some of the unique educational programs offered there.
- From Results Matter Radio: Michael J. Morgan, CFP® & Vice President and Senior Private Client Fiduciary Advisor for Wilmington Trust talks about the psychology of money.
Other topics covered on the show:
- New thinner iPad and free OSX update from Apple.
- UPS predicting more holiday business this year.
- Zoo Atlanta panda cubs named. Awwww.
- New Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream flavor created in honor of Atlanta-filmed Anchorman 2.
- Progress on the plans to deepen the Port of Savannah. Congress passes the bill. Senate and President next?
- … and lots more!