On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Results Matter Radio: Lynn Turknett of the Turknett Leadership Group – This week we had two clips from Lynn – in the first she explains how and why they came up with the Turknett Leadership Awards and notes that leadership is first about Who You Are before it’s about What You Do. In the second clip Lynn talks about a study that looks at when people are honest. She says everyone is more honest when reminded of their ethics and values.
- From the Good Morning Atlanta Archives: Guest Tom Creely continues the discussion about ethics and talks about whether people tend to be more or less ethical in an economic downturn.
Other topics covered on the show:
- Ethics in business. Where do YOU draw the line?
- New Falcons Stadium budget up $2 Million.
- Is Geofencing ethical? And you do you like it as a consumer – or find it annoying?
- Sometimes more is just more! How many products do you have at home with features that you don’t use?
- … and lots more!