On this past Sunday’s edition of Week In Review (aired on Biz1190AM in Atlanta), Host Dana Barrett aired the following BusinessRadioX clips:
- From Silver Lining in the Cloud: Dr. LaBrita Cash-Baskett (great name!) owner Fundamental Focus, a training and development firm that specializes in business communication services talks about the importance of communication and helping people work on losing their regional accents and colloquialisms..
- From Atlanta Business Radio: Ashish Thakur Executive Director of TiE Atlanta, the Atlanta chapter of a global non-profit that fosters entrepreneurship through mentoring, networking & education talks about the idea of impact as the output of social enterprise – not money.
- From Atlanta Business Radio: A second clip from Ashish Thakur focuses on TiE having a bigger supply of mentors than companies taking advantage of mentorship and why.
Other topics covered on the show:
- More on The Braves and their planned move to Cobb County!
- The Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta sold to Bill Gates’ investment firm Cascade Investment
- New Development project coming to downtown Roswell. Good thing or no?
- Ditto new development at the Symphony Center site in Midtown!?
- No more tolls on GA 400! I feel richer already!